1-blank2 home house on sunflower lane2 about house on sunflower lane3-contact-house-on-sunflower-lane4 tutorials house on sunflower lane5 advertise house on sunflower lane6 blog roll house on sunflower lane7-blank

Monday, May 19, 2014

A Texas Sunset

About 10 months ago, I was shooting a wedding out at BLORA lake, the part of Belton Lake that is run by the Army's MWR program.

It was an evening wedding and the light was gorgeous. It was giving me that hazy look that is extremely in and every picture I snapped, I oooh'd and aaah'd over how gorgeous my shots were.

Once the sun started to set, I couldn't help but just be amazed at the beauty that was happening across the lake.

I had to shoot it.



Stunning!

Another night, my family and I were out at Overlook Park near Belton, I was shooting our pre-deployment photos before my husband left. When we were finishing up, the sun was setting and I was able to get some great shots.




I am from Texas and I don't remember sunsets ever being this breathtaking.

The last sunset actually comes from my house. I shot this photo on the 4th of July last year, right before my family and I headed out to Fort Hood to watch the fireworks show.


One thing about me, I am extremely obsessed with shooting clouds, especially sunset clouds. I definitely did not let myself down with these shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment