1-blank2 home house on sunflower lane2 about house on sunflower lane3-contact-house-on-sunflower-lane4 tutorials house on sunflower lane5 advertise house on sunflower lane6 blog roll house on sunflower lane7-blank

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

I love him, but....


This guy right here. My husband, my baby daddy... The man I have been with for 8 years.

For the most part, the house is mine. What happens inside of it is my responsibility.

I moved into this house alone while he was in Germany.

I unpacked this house alone while he was in Germany

I set up this house alone while he was in Germany.

I kept this house up for 9 months while he was in Afghanistan.

I did it.

Now.

He comes to me the other day and tells me that I am putting the dishes away wrong.

WHAT?

How can that be possible since I am the one who set the house up and organized it.

He thought he would be helpful and reorganize what he called "his kitchen."

Excuse me?

I don't think so.

Let's just say that reintegration over the past 3 months has been fun!

Anyone else have a husband like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment