1-blank2 home house on sunflower lane2 about house on sunflower lane3-contact-house-on-sunflower-lane4 tutorials house on sunflower lane5 advertise house on sunflower lane6 blog roll house on sunflower lane7-blank

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Rainy day

A few days ago, we had some rain.

Ok. We had a lot of rain.

For days.

And for two toddlers who love to play outside, they were tired of being cooped up.

I decided to open the back door and tell them to go play if they wanted to, in the rain.

Hayley told me she wanted her boots on so she could jump in muddy puddles and Jaxon, my safety guy, decided to just sit in my lap and watch.

So, Jaxon and I, armed with my camera, hung out on the dining room floor while we watched Miss Hayley have a blast!








Pure happiness.

1 comment:

  1. Candid pictures and they are very nice! I can see a genuine happiness on every picture. I so love it. Playing under the rain is a very great experience for a kid as always.

    Military Financial

    ReplyDelete