1-blank2 home house on sunflower lane2 about house on sunflower lane3-contact-house-on-sunflower-lane4 tutorials house on sunflower lane5 advertise house on sunflower lane6 blog roll house on sunflower lane7-blank

Friday, June 28, 2013

It's Hot, Y'all!

I don't know about what part of the country (or world!) that you are in, but here in central Texas It.Is.Hot!

We have seen nothing but 100 degree days for the past week. To put it in perspective, it's 50 degrees in Germany. I am dying over here!

With having lived in Texas before, I knew what to expect. I knew it would be hot, miserable, and outrageous humidity.

Our AC is working overtime and our electric bill is showing it! :)

How are you staying cool?

We're hanging out in our awesome pool! 


Sliding on our awesome new toy! (Naked or dressed, whatever works!)


Chilling...

I stay cool by handing off my daily chores to the littles...


Just kidding! :)

Seriously, keep cool and stay hydrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment